This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Revolution....

If you have a heart for missions, this book will stir your spirit to be even more mission minded...this book is in its 41st reprint...it has a wealth of personal stories that will motivate those called to the mission field...let your heart be stirred as you read about all that God can and will do when His voice is heeded...you will meet and fall in love with a man truly sold out to God and the dream that God gave him to win the lost... until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment