This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Monday, December 16, 2013

These Are The Days....


These Are The Days of Elijah  by: R.T. Kendall

I enjoyed this book so much I am on my second read. Yes, the second read of this book. Mr. Kendall has wonderful insight on the prophet Elijah. He brings the life of Elijah into the relevant life of the believer for today. Anyone who has a call on their life to ministry should read this book, as it will impart wisdom on the life of the prophet Elijah with a relevance for those in ministry today. Mr. Kendall brings the life of Elijah out into the open with a freshness like never before. This book has so many biblical truths that we can apply to our own lives today and be used in a powerful way as Elijah was used in his time.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment