This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Angels In The Fire 10

This book is moving and riveting at the same time...if you believe that miracles can still happen today then you need to read this book...it will tug at your heartstrings and leave you with the knowledge that yes, miracles still happen everyday...as you journey with this couple through all they go through, keep in mind that sometimes we still entertain angels unaware...I think this is a good book not only to read, but to pass along to those around you...I was given this book by Bethany House Books so that I might read it and give a review...all opinions are mine...
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment