This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Love Hunger Review 9

Quiet honestly I could not finish the book...not that anything was wrong with the writing of the book, but I just could not get into the reading of it...for many this would be a great book for a testament of God's unconditional love and His ability to bring restoration to those truly in need of it..this is not my normal type of reading therefore, I was unable to finish this book...of course I am sure had I been able to read the whole of the book, the review would have been different...I truly cannot say whether the book is good or bad, just that for me it was not a good choice of a book to read...however, if you like to read about the personal sufferings of others and peek into lives less than what you have lived, then you may enjoy this book...I skipped chapters and read the end without reading all the chapters...you may not have that problem, as I stated before this is not normally the type of book I read...I was given this book as a free copy for review by Chosen Books...all opinions are mine concerning this book...
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment