This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Book Review 8

I will update the pic as soon as the battery charges again...on to the review...in this book you will find many nuggets of truth for the believer...this is a good teaching tool on the basics of the Jezebel spirit that is at large in the atmosphere...Jennifer gives you the means to use the weapons that God has given you as a believer to dispel this offensive spirit that is always seeking to cause division and death of the Spirit of God...I do think this book lends itself well to those who are mature in the Lord and can discern what the Spirit of God is saying to the believer about this spirit...

Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of this book by Chosen books for the sole purpose of reviewing after I had read the book...the opinions and comments on this post about this book are mine and do not reflect the opinion of Chosen Books...
until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment