This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Biblical Wisdom...


 The Secrets of Biblical Wisdom by Kyle Searcy.

This book is a wonderful book for anyone who would like to have more wisdom in their life. The writing and format of this book is good. I found many wonderful principles that can be applied to the believers daily life. Mr. Searcy is very insightful on the subject of wisdom for a believers life. If you are in a position of leadership I would recommend this book for reading. The principles in this book will help leaders apply wisdom to every area their lives and help with dealing with those whom they are over. I highly recommend this book.
Keep those pages turning,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment