This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Unlikely Suitor....


An Unlikely Suitor by: Nancy Moser

The beginning of the book was a little slow and boring to me. Yet I did continue to read and it did get better the further into the book I read. I think the beginning of the book was too slow and filled with too much information before the core of the story comes about. Also, I think the younger sister is so spoiled that you cannot really stand her character. But the main character is wonderful. Likewise, it may seem a little too much that three women fall in love with three men of different social class during the time period and all have a happily ever after. If you keep in mind that this is fiction then this book will be a good read for you. If you can get through the slow beginning then you will appreciate this book. It is a lovely story about falling in love and allowing God to have His way in your life. Even with the slow start I recommend this book as a good read.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment