This blog is all about books. I love to read and have a big library of books. I am also in full time ministry and have a great selection for my ministry library. The reviews on this blog are totally my own opinions on the books I read. Some of those books have been provided for free by certain publishers. They do not pay me to review the books. I will also review books that I personally purchase as well. So grab a cuppa and take a look see at some great books.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Whirlwind....


Into The Whirlwind  by: Elizabeth Camden

This book is well written in the sense of being historically correct. Mollie, the focus of the book is upon her and her desire to rebuild her watch company after the great fire of Chicago. As stubborn and willful heroines goes, Mollie is there! If you like strong willed women then you will enjoy this book. It jumps right into the fire from the first moments of the book, giving the reader a great adventure from the get go. As each character comes to life in this book it spurs you to continue reading. It is a great read and if you like fast paced and willful you will enjoy this book.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment